AfghaniDan

A young man's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk...and apparently, back again.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

The details of my life are quite inconsequential, really. Summers in Rangoon...luge lessons...

Sunday, January 08, 2006

The hosts with the most

Kyle and Bridget Phillips, along with their two adorable daughters Page and Ellen, graciously hosted me Sat night in their Wilmington home. Kyle and Bridget are old friends from Villanova, and he spotted me last week while I wandered around the Camp Lejeune commissary. The best part about catching up with such great people is that it seemed like no time had elapsed, rather than the eight years or so since I'd last seen them. Except for the two hilarious rugrats, that is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home