AfghaniDan

A young man's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk...and apparently, back again.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

The details of my life are quite inconsequential, really. Summers in Rangoon...luge lessons...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Archives: MEDCAP


So, dear readers, as I get to spend one more unexpected night in the FOB before my next destination, I thought I'd post photos of another MEDCAP (free clinics where Afghan health care providers are supervised by U.S. docs) that we covered here in Khost city, about a month ago. My old digital camera is not the finest piece of machinery, but it sometimes gets the job done. Enjoy...





Hello from Don the NYC cop and Gordon the NJ cop, my buddies from my first flight to this region. They not only train the Afghan police on a full-time basis, they get to provide security themselves for events like this. Good guys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy St. Paddys Dan.

March 17, 2006 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home